Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Quest Insights Limited ("company.” "we." “ us.” Or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or our practices with regards to your personal information. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal information you disclose to us
In short: we collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, E-mail address, contact information, Passwords and Security date, payment information, And social media data.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when registering at the sites or apps, expressing an interest in Obtaining information about us or our products and services, When participating in activities on the sites or apps or otherwise Contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the sites or apps. The choices You make, and the products and features you use, the personal information we collect can include the following
Name and contact data . We receive your first name, Email address, Phone number, and other similar Contact data.
Credentials . We collect passwords, Password hints, And similar security information used for authentication and Account Access
Payment data . We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases. Such as your payment instrument Number (such as a credit card number), And the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is Stored by our payment processor, and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to Respond to your questions
Social media login data . We provide you with the option to register using social media account details, like your facebook, twitter and other social media accounts. If you choose to register in this way, We will collect the information described in the section “how we handle social media logins” below.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, Complete, and accurate, And you must notify us of any changes to Such personal details.
1. Information automatically collected
In short: some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics — is obtained automatically when You visit our sites or apps.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, Use or navigate our sites or apps . This information does not reveal Your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, Such as your IP Address, Browser, and device characteristics, Operating system, Language preferences, Referring urls, Device name, Country, Location, Information about how and when you use our sites or apps and other technical information. This information is needed to maintain the security and operation of our websites or apps. And for our internal analytics and reporting purposes. Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies
2. Information collected through our apps
In short: we may obtain information regarding your mobile device, Push notifications when you use our apps.
If you use our apps, We may also collect the following information.
· Mobile device data. We may automatically collect device information (such as your mobile device id. Model and Manufacturer), Operating system. Version information and IP address,
· Push notiﬁcations. We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the mobile application. If you wish to opt out from receiving these types of communications, You may turn them off in your device's settings
3. Information collected from other sources
In short: we may collect limited data from public database, Marketing partners, Social media platforms, And other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, Such as public databases, joint marketing partners, Social media Platforms (such as Facebook), As well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources Include social media proﬁle information (your name, Gender, Birthday, Email, Current city, State and country, User identification Numbers for your contacts. Profile picture URL and any other information that you choose to make public); marketing leads and Search results and links. Including paid listings (such as sponsored links)
4. How do we use your information?
In short; we process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract to you, Compliance with our legal obligations, And/or your consent
We use personal information collected via our sites or apps for a variety of business purposes described below. We process Your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests ("business purposes"). To Enter into or perform a contract with you ("contractual"), With your consent ("consent"). And/or for compliance with our legal Obligations ("legal reasons”). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To facilitate account creation and login process with your consent if you choose to link your account with us to a Third party account ‘(such as your google or facebook account). We use the information you allowed us to collect from those third parties to facilitate account creation and login process. See the section below headed "how do we handle Your social logins" for further information.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications with your consent. We and/or our third party marketing Partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes. If this is in accordance will your Marketing Preferences. You can opt out of our marketing emails at any time (see the " what are your privacy Rights" below).
- To send administrative information to you for business purposes. Legal reasons and/or possibly for contractual. We May use your personal information to send you product. Service and new feature information and/or information about Changes to our terms, Conditions, And policies
- Fulfill and manage your orders for contractual reasons. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, Payments, returns, And exchanges made through the sites or apps.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information To develop and display content and adverting (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interests and/or Location and to measure its effectiveness.
- Request feedback for our business purposes and/or with your consent. We may use your information to request Feedback and to contact you about your use of our sites or apps.
- To protect our sites for business purposes and/or for legal reasons . We may use your information as part of our efforts To keep our sites or apps safe and secure (for example. For fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enable user-to-user communications with your consent . We may use your information to allow user-to-User communications with each user‘s permission.
- To enforce our terms, Conditions, and policies for business purposes, legal reasons and/or possibly contractual.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm for legal reasons if we receive a subpoena or other legal request. We May need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond
- For other business purposes . We may use your information for other business purposes. Such as data analysis, Identifying usage trends, Determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, to evaluate and improve our Sites or apps, Products, Services, Marketing, and your experience.
5. Will your information be shared with anyone?
In short: we only share information with your consent, To comply with laws, To protect your rights, Or to fulfill business Obligations.
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- Compliance with laws . We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with the Applicable law. Governmental requests, A judicial proceeding, Court order, Or legal process, Such as in response to a court Order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement Requirements).
- Vital interests and legal rights . We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, Prevent, Or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, Suspected fraud, Situations involving potential threats To the safety of any person and illegal activities, Or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
- Vendors, Consultants, and other third-party service providers . We may share your data with third-party vendors, Service providers, Contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such Information to do that work. Examples include payment processing, Data analysis, Email delivery, Hosting services, Customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the sites or Apps, Which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the sites or apps over time. This information may Be used to, Among other things, Analyze and track data, Determine the popularity of specific content and better understand Online activity unless described in this policy. WE DO NOT SHARE, SELL, RENT OR TRADE ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR THEIR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES.
- Business Transfers . We may share or transfer your information in connection with, Or during negotiations of, Any merger, Sale of company assets, financing, Or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With your consent . We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent
7. Do we use google maps?
In short: yes. We use google maps for the purpose of providing better service.
By using our maps API implementation. You agree to be bound by Google's terms of service
8. How do we handle your social logins?
In short: if you choose to register or log in to our websites using a social media account, We may have access to certain Information about you.
Our sites or apps offer you the ability to register and log in using your third-party social media account details (like your Facebook or Twitter logins), Where you choose to do this, We will receive certain profile information about you from your social Media provider. The profile information we receive may vary depending on the social media provider concerned But will often Include your name, E-mail address, Friends list, Profile picture as well as other information you choose to make public.
9. How long do we keep your information?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, We will either delete or anonymize it Or If this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives). Then we will Securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible
10. How do we keep your information safe?
In short: we aim to protect your personal information through a system or organizational and technical security measures
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Personal information we process. However, Please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% Secure although we will do our best to protect your personal information. Transmission of personal information to and from our Sites or apps is at your own risk you should only access the services within a secure environment
11. What are your privacy rights?
In short: in some regions, Such as the European economic area, You have rights that allow you greater access to and control Over your personal information you may review, Change, Or terminate your account at any time.
In some regions (like the European economic area) You have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may Include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information. (ii) To request rectiﬁcation or erasure, (iii) to Restrict the processing of your personal information, And (iv) if applicable, To data portability in certain circumstances. You may Also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, Please use the contact Details provided below we will consider and act upon any request by applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal. If you are a resident in the European economic area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, You Also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, You can:
· Contact us using the contact information provided
· Log into your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies . Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. With your preference, You can Choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies by default. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, This Could affect certain features or services of our sites or apps to opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our sites
Opting out of email marketing; you can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe Link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing Email list- however, We will still need to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of Your account. To otherwise opt out, You may:
· Access your account settings and update preferences.
12. Do California residents have specific privacy rights?
In short: yes. If you are a resident of California. You are granted specific rights regarding access to your personal information
California civil code section 1798.83. Also known as the ‘shine the light" law, Permits our users who are California residents to Request and obtain from us, Once a year and free of charge, Information about categories of personal information (if any) we Disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Personal information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a Request, Please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below
If you are under 18 years of age, Reside in California, And have a registered account with the sites or apps, You have the right to Request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the sites or apps. To request removal of such data. Please contact us using the contact information provided below, And include the email address associated with your account and a statement That you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the sites or apps. But please be aware that The data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.
13. Do we make updates to this policy?
In short: yes. We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws
14. How can you contact us about this policy?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, You may email us at Support@gradewriters.com or by DM twitter through @gradewriters.
If you have any further questions or comments about us or our policies, Email us at email@example.com