Facilitation of Transport and Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean: Air transport as a driver of sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and policy proposals
Please find an article in the highlighted part of the outline.
Please follow the example of annotated bib
Based on your Trade Project Outline, choose an article that is at least 5 pages long but not so long that you don't want to read it. Be sure to collaborate with your partner so you can discuss which direction you are going. More importantly, make sure you don't do the same article. The idea is to have several citations to work with.
1. criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Provide Full Citation: Using the APA style guide, please provide the full citation for the resource used.
2. criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Give 2-3 sentences describing the main topic of the article. After reading your article, give a brief description (2-3 sentences) of what your annotated bibliography is about.
3. Give 5 Highlights of the article: In your own words, provide 5 highlights of the article clearly explaining the concept and its relevance to the research. Please be comprehensive so that you can use this to your Trade Research Project.
4. In your own words, clearly state the situations, challenges or problems so that you can clearly identify and analyze it.
5. In your own words, discuss the situation, challenge or problem. If possible, identify key stakeholders, locations, specific items that would help you find clarity.
6. Give a conclusion.
1. Title: Facilitation of Transport and Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean: Air transport as a driver of sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and policy proposals.
2. Author: Infrastructure Services Unit
3. Full Citations: Infrastructure Services Unit (Isu). (2017). Facilitation Of Transport And Trade In Latin America And The Caribbean: Air transport as a driver of sustainable development in Latin America and the Caribbean: challenges and policy proposals. Natural Resources and Infrastructure Division, UNECLAC, 1-11. Retrieved from https://repositorio.cepal.org/bitstream/handle/11362/43412/S1800005_en.pdf
4. The main idea of the article above
The article focuses on how Latin American and Caribbean nations' air transport policies might be improved to contribute to sustainable development, with particular attention paid to the region's most pressing issues. The document begins by stressing aviation's vital role in promoting economic growth and social inclusion before going into some of the most critical areas for change. Increased integration of air transport into broader logistics and mobility plans, infrastructure improvements that make better use of the sector's performance, and continuous aviation regulation improvement procedures are a few ways to do it. Latin American and Caribbean countries have significant potential to expand their aviation sector to make an even more substantial contribution to sustainable development. The significance of air transportation in the Latin American and Caribbean region is discussed as the necessity for air transport regulations and policy improvements. This paper examines the roles of air carriers in sustainable development throughout the Asia-Pacific. It offers a survey of the contributions of air travel to regional development and points out some key challenges that must be addressed to enhance it. According to the paper, the aviation sector has an essential influence on the development of air transport and a need for cooperation between airlines and regulators. Finally, the article emphasizes the need for inclusive dialogue among the state, civil society, and industry to govern the aviation sector properly.
3. 5 Highlights
1. Given the significant role of aviation in sustainable development, the sector's contributions should be given a comprehensive and balanced review to improve air transport regulations in the region.
2. Air transportation rules must be better integrated into the country's and region's logistics and mobility policy frameworks.
3. Investments in aviation infrastructure should be given top priority to make the greatest use of the sector's performance and improve connectivity throughout the region.
4. The processes for continuously improving aviation industry regulatory policies must be established with the sector's active participation.
5. One of the most important prerequisites for good infrastructure governance is an inclusive, regular, and systematic discussion between the state, civil society, and business.
4. What is the situation, problem or challenge?
The article discusses the difficulties and disadvantages of air travel in Latin America and the Caribbean. It emphasizes the need for more sustainable and efficient policies and regulations to make the sector more resilient and effective. The main problem is to connect air travel into the broader framework of national and local logistics and mobility plans. Another issue is to decide which transportation investments should be prioritized, given the sector's performance in conjunction with other modes of transportation.
5. Give your opinion and conclude.
Latin America and the Caribbean's aviation sector have enormous potential to benefit from sustainable development. However, because the national government cannot take all of the necessary steps and regulations, it must rely on support from international organizations. In addition, the industry must be better integrated into national and regional logistics, and mobility plans to make air transport more sustainable and efficient. When it comes to infrastructure investments, priorities must change, with attention paid to projects that would make the most significant use of the sector's success. Finally, to ensure adequate state governance of the aviation sector, there must be a comprehensive conversation between the state, civil society, and industry.
Tough Essay Due? Hire Tough Essay Writers!
We have subject matter experts ready 24/7 to tackle your specific tasks and deliver them ON TIME, ready to hand in. Our writers have advanced degrees, and they know exactly what’s required to get you the best possible grade.